Disney things I've gotta get done before kicking that bucket!
I recently got into Bullet Journalling, and have noticed that I’m more excited about creating lists than actually using the system to be more productive! And my favourite lists to come up with are Disney-related ones!
Since we’re #disneyfam here, I wanted to share with you my Disney bucket list! Hopefully, it inspires you to take more Disney adventures. Let’s get started:
1. Sit on Walt’s bench
2. Go on a Disney cruise
3. Stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge
4. Enter Club 33 anywhere: I don’t care if it’s the one in Tokyo or Anaheim. Or 1901 in Disney’s California Adventure. I just want to enter one! *evil eyes The Rat* Even Little Mahina got to eat there before me!! Read about it here!
5. Disneybound to a Disney Park: If you haven’t heard of Disneybounding, here’s a great resource!
6. Attend a Pin Trading Event: As an avid pin trader, I have to do this at least once in my life!
7. Visit Shanghai Disneyland and be a parks completist again! We've already booked our trip for September, can't wait!!
8. Attend a Disney marathon: Note the key word, “attend” not “run”
9. Unlock all the bonus rounds of Toy Story Mania: Toy Story Mania is one of my absolute favourite rides, so unlocking all the bonus rounds would be amazing! This article has tips to unlocking the secret targets!
10. Attend a D23 Expo: Eyeing the one in Tokyo next year!
11. Visit the Walt Disney Family Museum
12. Visit Pixar Studios
13. Have a Dole Whip Float in the Enchanted Tiki Room DONE in January 2016
14. Take a backstage tour in a Disney Park
15. Visit the water parks at Walt Disney World
16. Dine in the Secret Room at Magellan’s: We celebrated my friend’s birthday in Magellan’s but didn’t get to dine in the secret room! I need to do it next time!
17. Ride Kali River Rapids with the whole family again: We had such a fun time when we did it in 2005 and it has always been my mum’s favourite ride! It would be so much fun to do it again.
18. Visit Pandora: World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom
19. Visit Star Wars Land (or whatever it’ll be officially called!)
20. Get a pair of ears with my name embroidered on it: I’ve never owned a single pair of Mickey ears (I have Dumbo ears and a Little Green Men headband though), and would most definitely love one!
21. Have a beignet in Disneyland DONE in January 2016
22. Watch Magic Kingdom fireworks from California Grill
23. Ride Toy Story Mania 5 times in a day: Virtually impossible but I got up to 4 times during my last trip using the same technique as Honorable Rat.
24. Eat around the World Showcase: Disney Tourist Blog has a fantastic guide on snacking around the World Showcase!
25. Experience a Kiss Goodnight at Magic Kingdom
26. Take a Fireworks Cruise at Walt Disney World
27. Get a chance to see the Dream Suite or Cinderella Castle Suite
28. Complete all animated films (not including sequels) in one year
29. Fill up an autograph book: We used to share an autograph book per trip every time we went as kids. I doubt we ever finished one. But I’d love to complete one as an adult!
30. Stay at Aulani DONE in January 2016: Thanks to The Rat, we got to stay there as a family!
31. Complete all parks in 1 year: This is gonna take tons of planning and a lot of money, but I have to try to achieve this!
32. Take TRON Lightcycle Power Run at night
33. Take someone who has never been to a Disney Park to any one of the parks DONE April 2017: I brought a friend around Tokyo Disney Resort for her birthday!
34. Have fried chicken at Plaza Inn, Disneyland: I wanted to have it during my 2016 trip to Disneyland but the queues were way too long!
35. Own a Disney prop from the parks
36. Work at Disney: This has been a childhood dream of mine, and I’ve applied to work at Walt Disney Studios Southeast Asia numerous times. I’ll keep trying!
37. Attend Walt Disney World’s Flower & Garden Festival
38. Attend Disneyland’s 100th Anniversary or Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary: Seems like the latter might be more likely!
39. Stay at Miracosta Porto Paradiso side, and watch Fantasmic from the room
40. Stay at Art of Animation
41. Dine at the Chef’s Table at Victoria & Albert’s
42. Try The Grey Stuff from Be Our Guest
43. Finish The Kitchen Sink at Disney’s Beach Club Resort (with some help of course!)
44. Have a chocolate mousse while watching the fireworks again: This one’s special, it’s a memory my mum and I share when I was much younger. We were at Tokyo Disney Resort or Disneyland Paris (poor memory for details!) and ordered chocolate mousse every night to have while watching the fireworks. It was the best thing ever. Now, every time I’m back in any Disney Park, I try to hunt down chocolate mousse.
45. Own a piece of artwork, purchased from the park
46. Watch a movie at the El Capitan Theatre
47. Live at Golden Oak: A girl can dream!
48. Celebrate my birthday at a Disney Park: Though I've been to the parks numerous times, I've never celebrated my birthday there!
This list will probably grow as we go! What do you have on your bucket list? I’d love to know and borrow some ideas to add on to mine!